Wednesday 10 May 2017

an altered hoop tutoria - GDT at rainbow craftykari 2017



Hello dear crafters ,

Well, this month  I decided to revamp my cleaning cloth ! it was in the beginning my handkerchief but then I used it to wipe off all the excess water in my projects and it ended up all dirty and had a hole too , and for long another altered hoop was in my to do list so I combined both of those to revamp it into a totally bright thanking goodie (trust me no one will ever find out what it was before !)



So lets begin ,grab your supplies and let your imaginations fly!



 firstly fit the handkerchief in the hoop and secure with backing ring , trim of the excess from behind.


coat the entire with guesso (front and back ) and allow to dry . until then grab ur supplies 
i used some broken clay embellishments i made using prima mould .(supplies pic attached )




then stencil the hoop and cover the heart with guesso and metal beads 


now its time to make a layout use multi medium gel from finnabair projects. it perfectly sticks, glue gun can be used for the themacol heart 



i used a thank u tag too (as this is a gift for a dear friend)
i also added a fussy cut butterfly .

(i love it all white too :P)

then spray with the colors of your choice loads of options available in the store .

glorious butterfly. u can hilight with shimmer and glossy accents 






thanks for dropping by. hope u are inspired ! 

love 
Rashmi 


No comments:

Post a Comment